O H I O

This will be an interesting start to trying to figure out what my body needs, and I am hoping I can document as much of my "journey" as possible in a new city for a month.

I'll be going to Columbus, OH for 3 weeks for work, and I have already done something different than that of my trip to Vegas last year, I am making it a point to finding all of the healthier options of places to eat, walk, drink coffee, sip tea, go to farmer's markets... near my hotel, or in the vicinity of my hotel where public transit is available. I will also be going to NY to visit some of my fave people for the weekend and mainly just enjoying the walking around part. I've only been to NY once, and that was not a fantastic memory. I was basically Jess from New Girl having bad experience after bad experience in NY when she went to support Schmidt for his school function.
Not me this time! I am the commander of my own ship, thank you very much!

So with that being said, I'm going to attempt to take picture of my whereabouts, I'm going to attempt to take those almost now irrelevant food pictures, but I really only do it for Google Maps, and I will attempt to make healthy decisions and choices.
I will also try to be 100% honest of my shortcomings in trying to make the right decisions, but I will not, MARK-MY-WORD, will not forgo the luxury of a shake or cupcake or Crack Pie from Momofuku  Milk Bar! I will take all of the gluten, all of the dairy, all-of-the-alls!
As for Ohio, I see that there is a plethora of things I can find to do and places to be! Germantown is probably going to be my favorite stopping point, and Short North and possibly The Italian Market. All of the heart eyes!!⇁😍😍😍😍

Comments

Popular Posts