GLUTEN-DAIRY-NUT FREE

This is potentially going to be the longest project self-health and self-love journey I have been on in the last few years.
My body is an ever-changing metamorphosis, and frustrating as well. I have been struggling with adjusting to new life stresses and it affecting the way my body processes all of these new things. I rapidly started gaining weight last year right before my sister's wedding, and also amidst a stressful living environment my health started declining.

Here's a list of things I was going through and then here is what my naturopath told me I was actually struggling with:

  • FATIGUE
  • HAIR LOSS
  • WEIGHT GAIN
  • MEMORY FOGGINESS

My naturopath tested my blood for any thyroid conditions and it came up negative, which is great, but I'm also told that sometimes the tests can miss minor things triggering your body changing. I had an iron and vitamin d deficiency. So the weight gain was being caused by the lack of sleep, paired with the stress of not sleeping regularly, paired with lack of vitamin d, and a depletion of iron.

When I say your girl was tired, I mean, YOUR GIRL WAS IN ANOTHER WORLD, LIKE--- ASGARD-OUT-OF-THIS-REALM-TIRED.

Fatigue is no joke. If it effects you in one way, it will effect you in many other ways. Its a cyclical thing fueled by impatience and frustration of not sleeping well or eating sporadically.
I ate when I could and it was usually something  quick and unhealthy at a fast food chain. I wasn't even utilizing my gym membership; which was even more frustrating. I'm no doctor, I may be as much of a doctor as Turk or DJ, and even still I think they would stress the importance of sleep. (This would be in their more serious episodes of course.)😜😜😜

With all of these things, my work was beginning to be affected as well as my motivation to do anything. I had no energy beyond what I was capable of doing for immediate gratification. I was getting sleepy just driving to and from home---which is no bueno.

To the point that I was going to get at with the food-free lifestyle that I'm adjusting to which involves ALOT of trial and error. My eating again has been pretty sparse in terms of mindfully eating what I'm supposed to. I have the resources now that I need in order to get a start on something. And not to put myself on some social media mega empiric pressure, I'm going to try to put together a 1:30 long video every 3 days on YouTube to watch my progress. If I fail at presenting the video, I fail, but I don't want that to deter me.

Listed below are the items that I have added to my artillery of health conscious aids:




$80 at Walmart. Good deal and I can make                   $20 at Walmart. Cheap, but it gets the
my own nut-free spreads/butters                                     job done. I'm learning how to cook other
                                                                                         food in it.



Book for $20 on Amazon, you can                        Lastly, I snagged a copy of this mag with
probably get it for cheaper under the                    some helpful things as a beginner.
used section of Amazon as well.


One more thing, I like following people on Instagram that live this day-in-and-day-out. Here's a few you can check out if you're interested in transitioning to some healthier eating habits even if it isn't a full blown change.

INSTAGRAMMERS:
@massy.arias





Comments

Popular Posts